From Kelli: Last night I tried a new recipe and thought it was good enough to share! I have attached it as a word document. I don't know if it is any healthier or lower calorie than regular pizza crust (lots of cheese) but it was easy and good.
Cauliflower Pizza
1 cup grated cauliflower
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 egg
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Break egg in bowl, whisk until yolk is mixed well. Add
cauliflower and cheese. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour mixture into
circles and bake for 10-15 minutes or until a light golden brown. Take out, add pizza
sauce and toppings. Bake for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Notes: I blended a head of cauliflower in the food processor – it made about 5 cups. I
5x the recipe and made three smaller pizzas for the kids and two medium and one large
pizza. I really liked it with a ranch sauce and veggies. The kids used red sauce and
regular pizza toppings.
Source: Kelli Robertson
Cauliflower Pizza
1 cup grated cauliflower
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 egg
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Break egg in bowl, whisk until yolk is mixed well. Add
cauliflower and cheese. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour mixture into
circles and bake for 10-15 minutes or until a light golden brown. Take out, add pizza
sauce and toppings. Bake for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Notes: I blended a head of cauliflower in the food processor – it made about 5 cups. I
5x the recipe and made three smaller pizzas for the kids and two medium and one large
pizza. I really liked it with a ranch sauce and veggies. The kids used red sauce and
regular pizza toppings.
Source: Kelli Robertson
Comments
Post a Comment