1 1/2 C white sugar
2 C brown sugar
1 lb butter
Cream together for 2-3 minutes, then add:
3 eggs
2 T vanilla
6 C flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
Then add:
1 1/2 - 2 pkg chocolate chips
1 C nuts (optional, I always leave out)
1 C oatmeal
Bake at 350* for 12-13 minutes until lightly golden, on an ungreased cookie sheet. Do not overbake! The key is to take them out of the oven and let harden on the pan. Then remove to a cookie sheet. I always cook mine on a stoneware cookie sheet and I leave them on the cookie sheet for five minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
This recipe makes a ton! When I half the recipe, I still get 4 1/2 dozen.
Source: Shelley Haak
2 C brown sugar
1 lb butter
Cream together for 2-3 minutes, then add:
3 eggs
2 T vanilla
6 C flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
Then add:
1 1/2 - 2 pkg chocolate chips
1 C nuts (optional, I always leave out)
1 C oatmeal
Bake at 350* for 12-13 minutes until lightly golden, on an ungreased cookie sheet. Do not overbake! The key is to take them out of the oven and let harden on the pan. Then remove to a cookie sheet. I always cook mine on a stoneware cookie sheet and I leave them on the cookie sheet for five minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
This recipe makes a ton! When I half the recipe, I still get 4 1/2 dozen.
Source: Shelley Haak
Comments
Post a Comment